I’m a faculty and need access to a resource that’s only available on microfilm but I’m not in Tallahassee. How can I request the material?

Our answer:

You can request the microfilm you need through our LEDS (Library Express Delivery Service) at This service is available to teaching assistants, graduate assistants, and faculty.