This FAQ was last updated: Jul 27, 2015     Views: 18

Can I request Graphic Novels via ILL

Our answer:

Graphic Novels may be requested through Interlibrary Loans, as they are considered 'books' with their own ISBN and many libraries have them cataloged as such. Simply fill in the "Loan" request form on the FSU Interlibrary Loan webpage ( ) and submit as usual, filling in as much information as you can to make processing the request easier and quicker.

Individual issues of Comic Books, however, are considered "magazines" and are not available through Interlibrary Loans.

Ask us Now!