This FAQ was last updated: Dec 12, 2014     Views: 129

Placing books on hold

Our answer:

I submitted a ticket, but in the meantime you can give the service desk a call and they will be able to help. Their number is 

Circulation- Undergraduate Services (850) 644-1486
Circulation- Faculty & Graduate (850) 644-6061

Ask us Now!