This FAQ was last updated: Dec 12, 2014     Views: 56

How do faculty request a hardcopy or PDF of an article from an on campus source, if not available electronically?

Our answer:

We will bring the article to you. Use the Library Express Delivery, or LED service. go the to faculty web link and click on Library Express Delivery. You will need to register for the service, if you are a first time user of FEDs, but that should only take a minute.

Thanks for the question.

Ask us Now!