This FAQ was last updated: Dec 12, 2014     Views: 90

Hi, is there a specific number to text complaints of people talking on quiet floors? Thanks.

Our answer:
Hi. Yes, if you are in strozier call (850) 644-1486. This is the circ desk. A librarian will address the issue.

Ask us Now!