This FAQ was last updated: Sep 21, 2017 Views: 10
Uploading Files on the Drive Website:
- Log into the Google Drive website. Visit drive.google.com and log in with your Google account. You'll be taken to your Drive files.
- Click the "NEW" button. You'll find this in the upper-left corner
- Select "File Upload" or "Folder Upload." This will allow you to upload a single file to drive or an entire folder.
- Select the file or folder you want to upload. You can upload virtually any file to Google Drive, up to 5 TB in size.
- Wait for your file or folder to upload. You'll see a progress bar in the lower-right corner that will let you know how far along the upload process is. The time the upload takes will vary depending on the size and number of files you're uploading, as well as the speed of your connection.
Uploads are almost always significantly slower than downloads.