This FAQ was last updated: Feb 25, 2017     Views: 18

How could a student seek other help if their topic is not in one of the research guides?

Our answer:

If the topic is not found in the research guides, and the student is struggling with searching, they can consult the Research Help Now Desk on campus or via Ask A Librarian on the campus website. They also have the option of scheduling a consultation with a subject librarian. If the student doesn’t know which subject librarian to choose, they can fill out the Consultation Request form, and the library can help determine the correct librarian for their needs. Research support options can be found here.

Ask us Now!